Our Quality, Environment and OHS Policy
SIO Automotive, with its production facility located in Ergene Tekirdag, has the objective to achieve sustainable growth in market share by offering its customers high quality and competitive products.
We ensure that our Management Systems fully satisfies the current requirements of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 10002, ISO 14001 and TS 18001.
We strive to achieve the highest quality standards through continuous improvement using risk and process based approach whilst providing products and services according to the conditions specified by our customers.
We are fully aware of our environmental and occupational safety responsibilities and we are committed to minimising our environmental footprint and implementing best practice in occupational health and safety.
We adopt the following principles in this respect;
● High level of product and service quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Logistics excellence: On time and correct deliveries.
● Improving operational efficiency to ensure price competitiveness, using and developing new technologies and methods, while complying with the national and international regulations and laws as well as customers' requirements.
● Wide product range, meeting customers’ demands in line with vehicle park development.
● Qualitative measurement and improvement of supply chain according to SIO Automotive Supply Chain Management Philosophy.
● High employee satisfaction and motivation through clearly defined and understood system objectives and open communication channels.
● We are committed to complying with environmental and occupational health and safety regulations and laws. We establish the necessary corrective actions and improvements to prevent accidents
and to minimise the environmental impact of our operations, reduce pollution and waste and to improve recycling and sustainability in line with environmental management system.
We engage our employees and suppliers about our objectives and targets, and involve them in all these processes.
SIO Automotive is constantly adapting to changing market conditions. System objectives and quality policies are relentlessly reviewed and revised in line with a philosophy of continuous improvement.