Our Quality Policy
SIO Automotive, with its production facility located in Ergene Tekirdag, has the objective to achieve sustainable growth in market share by offering its customers high quality and competitive products.
We ensure that our Management Systems fully satisfies the current requirements of IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 10002, ISO 14001 ve ISO 45001.
We strive to achieve the highest quality standards through continuous improvement using risk and process based approach whilst providing products and services according to the conditions specified by our customers.
SIO Automotive is also fully aware of its environmental and occupational safety responsibilities.
We adopt the following principles in this respect;
● High level of product and service quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Logistics excellence: On time and correct deliveries.
● Improving operational efficiency to ensure price competitiveness, using and developing new technologies and methods, while complying with the national and international regulations and laws as well as customers' requirements.
● Wide product range, meeting customers’ demands in line with vehicle park development.
● Qualitative measurement and improvement of supply chain according to SIO Automotive Supply Chain Management Philosophy.
● High employee satisfaction and motivation through clearly defined and understood system objectives and open communication channels.
● Compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Safety Rules, establishment of the necessary working environment for the prevention of occupational accidents and diseases and performing corrective actions,
elimination of occupational health hazards and reducing risks, ensuring employee participation through employee representative,
● Prevention of pollution in the environmental management system, reducing the use of natural resources to protect the environment, reducing air, water, soil pollution and performing waste recycling,
● To ensure our system is transparent, free and accessible to our customers, employees and users of our products,
● Increasing the awareness of our employees through continuous training,
● To ensure our system evaluates and solves all requests, expectations and complaints from our customers within the framework of ethical rules, legal regulations and conditions of our business with a continuous information approach,
evaluates inputs from customers, personnel and other related parties,
We engage our employees and suppliers about our objectives and targets, and involve them in all these processes.
SIO Automotive is constantly adapting to changing market conditions. System objectives and quality policies are relentlessly reviewed and revised in line with a philosophy of continuous improvement.